flowers

o

Monday, April 7, 2014

General Conference!


Hola Familia!
Well I dont really have a lot to report this week nothing to exciting
happened. It rained a lot, then it was like more than 100 degrees with
100% humidity and I was literally dying. My cook lives in a little
house with brick walls and a metal roof and it is literally like
eating dinner in an oven every day. I have gotten used to sweating out
all of the water in my body everyday…. Gotta love Iquitos! Conference
was really good and I loved relaxing and watching the talks. We had to
watch it in the stake center and all of the North American
missionaries were in a room together so that we could watch it in
English and it was really fun. There are about 15 of us and we really
had a good time watching conference together. The talks were really
inspiring and I learned a lot and there are a lot of things that I am
going to apply in my life. Now it is back to work as usual and we are
really praying for some miracles to happen this next week so that we
can accomplish the goal that we put for this month.  We have some
people that are really cool that are progressing but nothing concrete
yet so we are just gonna keep working hard and finding lots of people
and doing the work that the lord wants us to do. If there is anything
that I have learned in the last 7 months it is that the mission is
really hard but really rewarding and if we work diligently and with
faith, the lord will never let us down.  I am excited to work hard
this week and have some good experiences. Hopefully I will have some
more interesting stories to tell you next week  I love you all! Talk
to you next week!
Love, Hermana Allphin 

No comments:

Post a Comment