flowers

o

Monday, December 29, 2014

Long Week


Hola Familia!

Well I really dont even know where to start with this week. It really was one of the longest weeks ever. To start out, it was Christmas and absolutely no one had time for the missionaries..... meaning we walked outside in the hot sun for hours, looking for anyone to teach. We went caroling in the plaza de armas on Wednesday morning which was really fun! On Christmas Eve both me and my companion didnt feel very well but when we tried to go to sleep we were woken up by the loud WW 2 fireworks that were going off outside our window at midnight....... hahaha gotta love Christmas in Peru :) Christmas was way fun, we woke up and played soccor as zone and then we talked to our families which is always the highlight of the day :) After we went to the stake center and played volleyball and the we watched Ephraim´s Rescue..... such a good movie. However, when we got back from the activity I was really sick and the zone leaders came and gave me a blessing and my companion went and worked with a member. Later that night I couldnt sleep because my fever was so high and I was throwing up all of the water in my body.... it was a really long night! The next day my companion was really sick but I was feeling a little better. I got some medicine and have been recuperating but my companion was getting worse. We went to the clinic last night and found out she has Dengue so they put her in the hospital and we slept in the hospital last night! There was no bed for me so I had to sleep on the guerney table..... it was sooo uncomfortable. I hope that my companion gets better and that she can leave the hospital today! We also had a baptism on Saturday of a girl named Pilar. We have been teaching her for a while now and I am so excited that she finally got baptized. Her baptism was really spiritual and we had a good time... however, she didnt come to church on Sunday to get confirmed because her baby was sick :( I was really sad. That is the first time that this has happened to me. I hope she will get confirmed this next Sunday! All in all it was a really long week but this week is going to be much better. It was so good to see and talk to all of you on Christmas, I hope you all enjoy your Christmas vacations! Love you!

Love,

Hermana Allphin

Opening Presents :)



Indian Nativity

in the hospital with my compy
Pilar´s Baptism :)






No comments:

Post a Comment