flowers

o

Friday, December 12, 2014

Crazy Transfers!


Okay I really dont have a lot of time to write today but I am going to try and explain this crazy week. So we had transfers on Monday and my companion, Hna Kirk, got transfered to Iquitos. I am really sad because we had a lot of fun together but its whatever. She got on a plane early the next morning and I was left to work with a member all day in my area because my new companion was still in Iquitos. Wednesday morning I went to the airport and traveled with the Zone Leaders to Iquitos for the leadership conference that was this week.... I love traveling but the flights here are really not fun. Lots of turbulence over the jungle. When I got to Iquitos and my companion picked me up there and we went to the leadership conference together the next day. I love leadership conference, it really is so fun and we recieve lots of inspiration. Plus I love seeing all of my friends that I never see because they are serving in other parts of the jungle. Thursday was the conference and Friday we flew back to Pucallpa with the zone leaders of the two zones as well as the assistants. Saturday was stake conference and Elder Waddell from the seventy came and it was so amazing everything he shared. Sunday, the Davila family came to church!!! Yay!! They are going to get baptized on Saturday and I am sooooo excited. However Sunday my new companion hna Linford was really sick and we went to the christmas devotional in the stake center. She stood up to leave because she really wasnt feeling good and she totally passed out! I seriously didnt know what to do. I was trying to get my district leaders attention but in like 10 seconds we were surrounded my like ten elders just looking at me and asking me what to do..... stressful. Good thing that president and hna Gomez also flew into Pucallpa for the stake conference so we were able to go the clinic with them at like 10 o clock last night! Needless to say I am very tired and glad the week is over. My companion´s name is Hna Linford and she is also from Utah. She is in my same group so we will be going home together. I love you all so much and hope you have a wonderful week. Talk to you soon!

Love,
Hermana Allphin

No comments:

Post a Comment