flowers

o

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Lima :)


Hola Familia!!
Wow this week was so crazy but it was really good. So first of all I
got to go to Lima this week with all of my friends to get my visa. I`m
FINALLY LEGAL!! After 7 months it’s about time  It was really so fun
because in my mission we have a couple Zones in the city of Iquitos
and we have a couple Zones that are way out in the Jungle. I am in
Iquitos but I have a lot of friends from the MTC that have been way
out in the jungle and we never see them because you have to fly to get
there so I haven’t seen them in like 5 months. We got to this really
nice hotel in Lima late at night and we all ate dinner and we were
just talking and then the next morning we went to immigration and we
met all of the missionaries in the CCM that are headed out to the
field this week and so that was really fun. In total we went with 18
North American missionaries from Iquitos and it was seriously the
best. The weather was beautiful and a nice change from blistering hot
Iquitos! We got to go walk around the temple and go shopping and eat
lunch in the temple cafeteria. It was so nice to catch up with some of
my friends that I haven’t seen in a while. So transfers are today and
I am not getting a transfer. I am staying in my area with my companion
and I am totally fine with that. But my really awesome district leader
just got moved up to be the new Zone Leader in a different zone so it
will be interesting to see who my new district leader will be. We are
going into the month of April with a lot of faith because right now
the work has been kind of slow but we have the hope that the Lord is
going to pull through for us and everything will work out. Sorry I
don’t have any cool stories for you this week but I hope that everyone
is doing well and that everything is good at home. Love you all, talk
to you next week 
Love,
Hermana Allphin

Lima :)

No comments:

Post a Comment