flowers

o

Monday, August 18, 2014

Hermana Simonson :)


Hola familia!
Well it was just another week here in Shilcayo. We had conference this week and President and Hermana Gomez came with the assistants. But when they came I got a very big surprise….. HNA SIMONSON CAME!!! We lived together for almost six months but when I got transferred to Tarapoto she stayed in Iquitos and then she got transferred to Pucallpa….. a city way far down far away from where I am at. She finishes her mission in 3 weeks and I thought I was not going to get a chance to see her again before she left but she got really sick in Pucallpa and is now in the offices. Long story short, she came to Tarapoto for zone conference!! President let her stay the night at my house because he knows that we are like best friends and it really was the boost that I needed. I was very happy J We found a family this week that was really cool. It is a young couple with two little kids and they were really interested in the message we shared with them. They have a little three-year old girl and she reminded me sooooo much of Scarlet!! I really hope that this family will see some good progress. We hiked up the waterfalls of Ahuashiyacu again today which was really fun! I fed a banana to a monkey J Living the jungle life! I love you family, have a great week J
Love,
Hermana Allphin

No comments:

Post a Comment