flowers

o

Monday, August 11, 2014

Guardian Angels


Hola Familia!
Well to be honest I don’t have a lot to tell you this week. We had a pretty rough week so I am not going to give a lot of details. We saw Satan win a lot of battles that our investigators were having and it was pretty sad but the only thing we can do is keep working. Things will get better. Cool experience for the week: We were walking down the street the other day and I almost got hit. Here in Peru the main mode of transport is the three-wheeled motokar. It is like a motorcycle with a carriage on the back and they are my favorite thing ever. Look it up they are really cool! Anyway, we were walking across the street and this Moto came FLYING around the corner and seriously it was inches away from hitting me dead on. It was so crazy because in one moment I tried to jump out of the way and miraculously the front tire of the moto swerved and it missed me by inches. We finished crossing the street and my companion looked at me terrified and said, “Hermana Allphin, how did that moto not hit you? It was coming straight for you! Wow that was a miracle!” And really it was a miracle. Talk about guardian angels right?? I was so happy that someone was watching over me that day. I love you all so much, have a wonder a week.
Love,
Hermana Allphin

Service Project!

No comments:

Post a Comment