flowers

o

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Just another week....

Hola Familia!

 So I really dont have that much to write about this week because not a ton happened but I will do my best. We worked really hard this week and tried to find a lot of new people and we are finding a few but we still need a lot more. Our biggest problem still is getting people to come to church, it really is like pulling teeth every week. This area is a little bit difficult but we are working with the members and we are starting to find some awesome people.

We had Milagros baptism this week which was super awesome but I had to go to the doctor in the middle of the baptism because I was sick so that was kind of a bummer and then the next night my district leader called me and told me that she didnt say her full name when she got baptized and confirmed so she has  to get baptized again next Saturday......but its whatever everything is fine.

This week should be a good week if I can get feeling better so that I can work a little bit better..... being sick as a missionary is the most boring thing of my life! To all the future missionaries out there, don´t get sick, it really is no fun.

Well that is all I have for you this week, hopefully I will have something exciting to write about next week but until then, que les vaya muy bien! I love you!

Love
Hermana Allphin

No comments:

Post a Comment